Four Seasons Condoms #AreYouComing
- Promote a safe sex message around Mardi Gras (March in Sydney)
- Use that message to position Four Seasons Naked Condoms as the ‘condom of choice’ – driving brand awareness and usage
- Drive owned asset engagement
What We Did.
To celebrate Four Seasons Naked Condoms and safe sex at Mardi Gras, Emotive developed the idea, #AreYouComing: a two minute content piece in which ordinary people re-create their orgasm face on camera with the Naked Condoms brand message at the end – an idea created to both entertain and inform audiences.
Emotive were able to offer Four Seasons Condoms an end-to-end solution – from ideation, content creation, right through to distribution and amplification.
- We filmed members of the gay community and general public re-creating their orgasm face on camera – inspired by the famous scene from the movie ‘When Harry Met Sally’ and the more recent success of the ‘First Kiss’ video
- Shot in black & white against a plain white background with a brand message to appear at the end of the video
- The piece was edited into a two minute video with a montage effect of all the ‘orgasms’ cut together, including pre and post-climax moments from the talent to add comedy and reality elements to the video
- See final content piece below:
- Now the content piece was created, the next step was to distribute and amplify it to the right audience
- Search-optimised uploads to Four Seasons’ YouTube channel and Facebook page
- Four Seasons’ YouTube channel re-worked for maximum discoverability
- Social Influencers identified and activated
- Boosted Facebook posts to highly targeted audiences
- Boosted YouTube video through targeted TrueView with Tubular Labs data overlaid
- Radio spots across the KIIS network
- Extensive trade and consumer PR targets
- The on-air campaign for Four Seasons Condoms reached 310,000 people 18+ in Sydney on KIIS 1065 (Survey #1, 2015, GFK)
- Unique reach (people exposed) – 600K
- Video views – 235K
- Engagement (social actions) – over 3.5K
- The campaign received extensive Trade and Consumer PR coverage when the content launched and throughout the weekend of Mardi Gras