Want to join us on our boat at this year’s christmas party? Because we are on the hunt for a gun Account Manager to join our team!
Are you passionate about content and social video?
Are you a multi-tasker that strives for excellence in end to end campaign management?
Do you want to be involved in the strategic planning and amplification of social video content campaigns for some of the world’s biggest brands?
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment?
Do you want to work with a team of talented legends?
And finally, do you fancy coming to work at a Beach Haus in Tamarama?
If you answered yes to all these questions, you might be just who we are looking for… We are on the hunt for a dynamic and experienced Activations Manager to join Emotive.
You will be required to manage content campaigns/programs end to end with world’s best practice. Internal and external relationship management is key to the success of this role, along with reactive and proactive campaign management.
You need to always be curious, prepare to challenge (and be challenged) when required, be a great listener that acknowledges all points of view, make informed decisions and go above and beyond.
Reporting to the Activations Director, key responsibilities will include:
• Striving for excellence in campaign management across all projects
• Management of client relationships and seeking opportunities for new ways to provide value to existing clients
• Managing campaigns with internal and external teams ensuring delivery is on time, on brand and on budget
• Working in collaboration with strategists, creatives, media, content planners, producers and social experts to deliver best in market campaigns
• Setting priorities and manages workload in an effective and efficient manner
• Providing support across all campaigns to the activations team
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
• Exceptional communication and organisational skills with great attention to detail
• A multi-tasker that can react quickly while always applying critical thinking to ensure best result
• Audience first thinking with a strong understanding of the social media landscape
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent time management skills with a track record of managing deadlines
• Have a minimum of 3 years’ account management experience with proven success
• Bright, fun, positive and enthusiastic personality with a can-do attitude
You will be joining a vibrant and talented team of social video content marketers. Our staff, our partners and our clients are our people and our people mean everything to us. If you are interested in working in a fun and hard-working environment that really values its people and rewards success – and not to mention work in our fantastic Tamarama office, then we would love to hear from you.
Please note, candidates must legally be able to work in Australia and possess a current Australian driver’s license. No recruitment agencies or recruiters please.